Wednesday, March 11, 2009

18 Weeks to go!

I am feeling sickly today so what a better time than to write down some plans for the remaining time here in Butte.

1. Host Clothesline Project March 27 and 28
2. Host art contest at local high schools
a. Procure prizes for said contest
b. Come up with a reason for the contest
c. Speak with the groups of art students
3. Produce more presentations and media ready publications
4. Write letter/s for donations of books for resource center, and actually mail them out
5. Follow the lawyer around and learn if that is really something I could do for the remainder of my life

Jon is coming out to visit me this weekend-it's very exciting! He is driving out tomorrow after his interview with Aflac!

I had a blast this past weekend, I rented a car and drove all over god's creation in southwest Montana. I have some pretty pictures to show for it as well as a new dress and some homemade salt water taffy.

22 days until my 2nd anniversary of making better choices :)

No comments: