Friday, August 1, 2008

Well, here we are again

I was just talking to Jon and he was like you should put down what you do on a daily/weekly basis. And I thought this would/could be pretty helpful considering I am 1200 miles away from the nearest friend or relative that I speak to on a daily basis. Today I checked out the local Hastings, which for those of you who have never been in one is a pretty cool store. They are only found in small towns west of Texas, and east of California. Hastings is like a Best Buy with no applicances, a Starbucks with no mocha frappicinos, a Blockbuster with less deals on used movies and a Barnes and Nobles with limited selection (but they buy back books and sell them). To make my experience even better they happened to be decorating for the midnight release of some new vampire/warewolf book that I have never heard of and when I asked what it was they looked at me like I was effen crazy. Apparently it's like the Harry Potter for the goth generation. Well, I don't think anything else was too exciting so I will sign off here.

No comments: